With a free Youth All-Access Pass, kids can spend the month of July visiting museums and other attractions in the area.
The passes, which can be picked up starting July 1 at a local Dallas Park and Recreation Department recreation center, can be used by any Dallas resident who’s 12-17 years old. Kids will be able to take up to three guests with them.
Here’s where the passes can be used:
- Bahama Beach Waterpark
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
- Dallas Public Library (which is giving a free backpack with each checkout)
- Dallas Zoo
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Shakespeare in the Park Dallas
- Southern Skates Roller Rink
- Trinity River Audubon Center
Details about what the pass includes at each of those locations can be found here.
The Dallas City Council allocated $500,000 to create this program.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Lakewood/East Dallas.