The Lowest Greenville Collective is hosting events to help neighbors get in the Halloween spirit.
Businesses along Greenville Avenue have activities and specials planned for 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Oct. 30. Just look for an orange balloon at participating shops and restaurants.
Here’s a list of what’s going on:
- At Greenville Avenue Pizza Co.: candy pizza for kids and a fall beer special for adults
- Sam’s Club Now: goodie bags for trick-or-treaters
- Rapscallion: rosemary old fashioned for $5
- Joy Macarons: ice cream sandwiches for $5
- Alamo Club: Halloween voodoo punch and blood orange mules
- Son of a Butcher: free pup cups for all dogs and a Halloween shake for $6
- Swizzle: the pumpkin killer, described as “PSL meets painkiller”
- Leela’s: $6 wine special
- Standard Service: nightmare on M Street for $6
- HG Sply Co.: ginger ghoul for $6
- Truck Yard: fall frozen for $6
- The Libertine: frozen cocktail for $5
- Bullzerk: 1 free beer, spin the wheel game with a $50 purchase
- Alexan Lower Greenville: face painting next to HG Sply Co. and a leasing special: waive $85 application fee and $500 administration fee if any applicants mention fall fest
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Lakewood/East Dallas.