By early 2022, Mockingbird Station will have added eight businesses to its tenants.
From restaurants to retail stores to fitness studios, the shopping center at the corner of Mockingbird Lane and North Central Expressway will offer neighbors a diverse lineup heading into 2022.
Below is a roundup of the new businesses.
- The Finch: The Finch, an eatery from Milkshake Concepts, plans to begin construction this fall and open in spring 2022. It will be located at 5307 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 150, in the old Cafe Express space. The restaurant will serve American food.
- Sekushi: This Japanese eatery with specialty sushi and fresh seafood is expected to open early November. Located at 5321 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 130.
- Wulf Burger: The second North Texas location will offer neighbors everything from grass-fed beef burgers to crispy chicken sandwiches to vegan Impossible patties on red hamburger buns. Located at 5331 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 125.
- Club Champion: This club fitter and building company carries the top golf club, shaft and grip manufacturers. Located at 5331 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 195.
- Sneaker Haven: The Advocate reported on this retail store recently. It will sell the top sneaker brands and focus on customer service.
- Fit Social Club: This indoor cycling and functional training facility offers weight training, rhythm riding and high-intensity training in 45-minute classes. Located at 5331 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 192.
- Mane Salon: Mane Salon is set top open in November at 5321 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 140. The hair salon will offer styling, coloring, consultations and more.
- Hack Shack: While at this indoor golf simulator bar, neighbors can order golf-themed cocktails and food items in 10 hitting bays. There will also be three private suites available for events or golf lessons. Located at 5321 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 240.