East Dallas food company DeLeon Provisions has partnered with five local businesses to create The Local Box. Packed full of the neighborhood’s favorite food products and inspired by the Live Local campaign from the Greater East Dallas Chamber of Commerce, The Local Box is a hyperlocal rendition of DeLeon Provisions’ signature grazing boxes.
This box contains DeLeon Provisions’ pickled items, along with a variety of meats, cheeses, fruits and vegetables from the following companies:
- Rosemary raisin crisps by Hippos & Hashbrowns (@hipposandhashbrowns)
- The Temptress Cookies by Wackyms Kitchen (@wackymskitchen) in partnership with Lakewood Brewing (@lakewoodbrewing)
- Blackberry Prosecco jam by The Jelly Queens (@thejellyqueens)
- Traditional spice pecans by Charlie’s Treats (charliestreats.kidmadekidowned)
- Demi baguettes by Village Baking Company (@villagebake)
“We wanted to find a way to amplify other East Dallas small businesses and give our community a way to fulfill the Live Local East Dallas mission,” said Kam De Leon, owner and creative director of DeLeon Provisions. “Each purchase helps support six local businesses.”
For more information on how to purchase, click here.