Six Woodrow students are competing in the 2021 Youth National Championships. Photo courtesy of LisaW Miller via YouTube.
Several rowers from Woodrow Wilson High School are headed to Florida this week for the Youth National Championships.
Part of Dallas United Crew, they will be rowing in Sarasota. Competition begins June 10, and practices started earlier this week.
Here are the Woodrow students participating:
- Daniel Sneed, class of 2024
- Grace Hall, class of 2023
- Chloe Deitz, class of 2021
- Garrett Botsch, class of 2021
- Hudson Price, class of 2021
- Luke Schweizer, class of 2022
Deitz, Botsch and Price are missing their graduation to race.
In total, DUC sent five boats and 37 athletes to the competition.