The project, which has been under construction for four years, will be located on 34 acres in the middle of the apartment complex, located just south of Northwest Highway and east of U.S. 75.
Here’s what’s opening:
- Mogo, short for Modern Goods, is a grocery store similar to Royal Blue Grocery. It sells produce, wine, beer, fresh flowers and ice cream from its own shop and soda fountain. It opened Jan. 27.
- Anise, a Mediterranean restaurant with a focus on wine.
- La Mina, a Mexican restaurant specializing in margaritas and beer.
- Roundhouse Food Hall will have eight stands, including a raw bar. It will be filled with new concepts selling pizza, tacos, coffee, burgers, fried chicken and more grab-and-go foods.
- Over Under, a two-story sports bar with a large area for outdoor seating.
- Meridian, an American restaurant with Brazilian influences, will offer steak, duck, homemade pasta and other elevated cuisine.
- A tiki bar will open inside a new golf club.
- Buzz & Bustle, a coffee shop selling sandwiches and pastries.
- Dive In, a members-only American restaurant expected to open in March.
- Afterglow, the gym’s juice bar, is scheduled to open in March.
- Bread for the restaurants, bars and food hall stands will be made in house by chef David Madrid.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Lakewood/East Dallas.