Rev. George Rottenstein brought the Episcopal faith to Dallas, holding the first service on May 25, 1856. The church moved all over Dallas, finally finding its permanent home here in 1929, where it became a Texas Historic Landmark. (Source: Texas State Historical Association)
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Lakewood/East Dallas.