Two East Dallas neighbors were named to the Texas Women’s Foundation board this week. Holly Reed, principal and practice leader of U.S. advocacy services practice at Ryan, and Darcy Cowell, principal at EY, will serve three-year terms from 2020-2023.
Other new Texas Women’s Foundation directors are:
- Avery Belyeu, regional director, South Central Region Lambda Legal
- Sakina Foster, partner, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Melissa Orth, president and CEO, The Legacy Senior Communities
- Gwen Parker, community leader and volunteer
- Gowri Sharma, co-owner, Top Pot Donuts
- Julia Simon, chief legal officer and corporate secretary, Mary Kay
For a complete board list, click here.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Lakewood/East Dallas.