• Lime wedge for rimming the glass
• Tajín Clásico Seasoning to taste for rimming the glass
• 3 tablespoons avocado, muddled to a smooth puree
• 3/4 ounce of fresh pineapple juice
• 1 ounce syrup
• 3/4 ounce Cointreau triple sec
• 1 1/2 ounce Herradura tequila
Rub the rim of a 12-ounce cocktail glass with the cut side of a lime wedge to moisten. Pour Tajín seasoning onto a saucer. Roll the rim of the glass in the Tajín seasoning. Fill glass with ice.
In a mixing glass or cocktail shaker, combine avocado puree, pineapple juice, lime juice, simple syrup, triple sec and tequila. Fill shaker or glass with ice and shake vigorously for 10 seconds. Strain the liquid into the prepared cocktail glass. Garnish with pineapple wedge on the rim.