The Dallas mayor announced Monday that all bars, lounges, taverns, nightclubs, gyms, theaters and amusement halls are closed. Dining in at restaurants is prohibited, but eateries can stay open for drive-thru, delivery or takeout.
TAKEOUT, PICKUP AND DELIVERY SPECIALS:
- MESO MAYA is offering free delivery on Uber Eats. Save $8 when you spend $30.
- EL FENIX is offering a $36 enchilada dinners that feeds a family of four. Diners get eight enchiladas and can choose from cheese, chicken or beef options. Order as hot, cold or freezable. They’re served with rice, beans, chips and salsa. Delivery is free. Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult entrée. The offer has been extended while kids are out of school and is available for takeout
- SNUFFER’S is offering $5 burgers from a limited menu and a free kid’s meal with the purchase of an adult entrée. The offer has been extended while kids are out of school and is available for takeout. Get free delivery on Uber Eats. Save $8 when you spend $30.
- JIMMY’S FOOD STORE is open for takeout orders, but an email from the restaurant stated that the eatery is running low on supplies. “If you are coming to buy some of our house made specialties, let me save you a trip. We are out or low of most of them,” according to the email.
- MAYA’S MODERN MEDITERRANEAN is open from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for pickup or delivery. Order on Uber Eats, Grubhub, Caviar, and Doordash or the eatery’s online ordering platform. Guests can also call (972) 707-0646.
- ORIGINAL CHOPSHOP on Mockingbird Lane is taking 50 percent off delivery fees on orders of $20 or more when neighbors order directly from originalchopshop.com. Use the code: chopcares at check out. The restaurant is also offering a family bundle, which include four entrees, four sides and one gallon of tea, for $40. Or try the Build Your Own Sandwich bundle, which comes with one loaf of bread, 2 pounds of deli meat and 1 pound of provolone for $25. Looking for grocery items? Original ChopShop has eggs, uncooked brown rice, forbidden rice, quinoa, deli meat and sliced provolone cheese for purchase.
- TOLLER PATIO is available on Uber Eats, and its full menu is available. Soon, the restaurant will offer its own delivery platform, and meals will be delivered by staff.
- BOWLSKI’S is offering delivery by a restaurant or bar staff member. Get a 15 percent discount when you pick up your order. The eatery is open Thursday through Sunday. Delivery hours are 5-10 p.m. and pickup hours are 4-11 p.m.
- DREAM CAFE is offering curbside and home delivery from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- CHICK-FIL-A on Garland Road is piloting a delivery system in addition to its normal third-party providers, such as Uber Eats, DoorDash, Favor and Postmates. The store delivery will service up to a 5-mile radius to ensure freshness of food. Orders must be at least $20, and there is a $4.99 delivery fee. Only cash gratuities will be accepted.
- WHITE ROCK ALEHOUSE & BREWERY is open every day from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. for beer and food to-go service. For curbside, park by the yellow tent. Free delivery is available for ZIP codes 75214 and 75218 for orders over $40. Call 214-989-7570 or text 817-437-2862 to place an order.
- MATT’S RANCHO MARTINEZ in Lakewood is offering a buy-one, get-one deal on all entrees ordered for pick up or delivery. Call 214-823-5517 to place an order. The deal will not be available through third-party delivery services.
- KOZY KITCHEN is open for takeout and curbside delivery orders. Hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday. Family-style meals for 4 people will be available from 5-8 p.m. each day. The meal includes a choice of six of entrees: Bowl of Doom, chicken marsala, buffalo bolognese, bacon-wrapped buffalo meatloaf, buffalo tacos or grilled chicken penne alfredo. The meal includes a Kozy salad. The price is $48.
- FIRESIDE PIES is offering a $45 family box that includes an appetizer, two salads, two pizzas, one pasta and one dessert from a select menu. The pizza parlor also has $10 pizzas, $10 salads and half- price bottles of wine and beer for delivery only. Fireside Pies will also be offering curbside service for all to-go and pickup orders.
- LIBERTY BURGER’S full menu is available for delivery through third-party delivery services and is offering curbside pickup with all online or phone orders.
- GREENVILLE AVENUE PIZZA COMPANY has expanded delivery options through Uber Eats, Favor, Door Dash and Postmates. Delivery is available from 11 a.m. to 3 a.m. every day, and contactless delivery is available upon request if you pay in advance with a credit card. Both GAPCo locations on Greenville Avenue and Peavy Road have also launched curbside pickup.
- ON ROTATION SMALL BATCH BREWERY & TAPROOM has curbside pickup available when customers call ahead or order via the mobile app. The restaurant is also selling gift cards and holding them on file for all those who’d like to “pay it forward” during the in-house hiatus. Purchase a gift card by calling 972-807-2588. A GoFundMe was also started to support the staff.
- CAFE IZMIR is still open during regular business hours for takeout, curbside delivery and delivery via any of the food deliver apps. Try a $25 takeout meal for two with dips, pita bread, kebabs, veggie and rice or the $50 family meal with an additional salad and entree. Add wine for $10 more.
- SMOKY ROSE works with Uber Eats, Grubhub, Caviar, DoorDash, Postmates and Favor for deliveries while still offering call-in pickup specials with drink options.
- FLATBREAD COMPANY on Greenville Avenue offers its full menu of pizzas and salads available for curbside pickup or Caviar delivery.
- LAKEWOOD LANDING is offering its full menu, including corn dogs, for takeout from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week. Orders can be placed 214-823-2410.
- THE HEIGHTS in the Lakewood Shopping Center is open for takeout.
- THE POUR HOUSE is offering its full menu from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 5-9 p.m. Delivery is offered from 5-9 p.m. only.
MY FAMILY’S PIZZA is offering its full menu for takeout and delivery from 5-9 p.m. Or try the make-your-own pizza kit with four dough balls, sauce, cheese, sausage and pepperoni with written instructions.
- COMPANY CAFE on Lower Greenville is offering 25 percent off all takeout orders and $5 mimosas, Bloody Marys and margaritas for two. Heat-and-eat meals for up to four people are $33. Plus, baked goods are available for pickup for 25 percent off.
- GOOD CITIZEN, formerly Goodfriend Beer Garden & Burger House, on Peavy Road has lower prices and a different menu for takeout and delivery. Co-owner Matt Tobin said, “We have changed our name to reflect what we all need to be to each other. Rest assured friends, we are not going anywhere. In an attempt to preserve our way of doing business, we have shifted the gears of commerce that we have available to us and made some changes.” Through this site, guests can order, pay and set up their delivery address. Good Citizen will deliver the food and notify guests with a text message.
- RUSTY TACO is introducing a family pack of six tacos, chips, salsa and queso for $19.95 or 10 tacos, chips, salsa and queso for $29.95. Add a $6 to-go margarita. Get free delivery when you order through the website or mobile app.
- DICKEY’S BARBECUE PIT is offering free kids’ meals everySunday for all delivery and carryout orders when guests use the code KEFOLO.
- WAYA JAPANESE IZAKAYA has reopened for pickup after temporarily closing because of the coronavirus. Order a variety of ramen bowls — in addition to discounted beer, sake and wine — at wayadallas.com/shop.
- GOLDRUSH CAFE is gradually serving to-go orders after temporarily closing because of the coronavirus in late March. Order from the menu or try a heat-at-home family meal. Check the eatery’s Facebook page for hours and call 214-823-6923 to place an order.
Did we miss one? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with other delivery or takeout specials.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Lakewood/East Dallas.