• A candidate “cheat sheet” with pertinent details of who they are and what they stand for;
• Information on candidate forums, meet and greets and other non-fundraising events where neighbors can get to know candidates;
• Details on who is funding the campaigns and how much money candidates have raised, as that information is filed; and
• Candidates’ answers to questions that we (and you!) pose to them.
Any coverage beyond this is really up to you, and here’s what we mean by that: We want to know what matters to you and your neighborhood.
• What kind of reporting would help you differentiate the candidates?
• What questions do you have for the candidates, and what concerns do you have about the city?
• What would motivate you and your neighbors to cast a vote?
What we hear from neighbors will inform which stories we pursue. The point person for the district 9 and 14 races is Jaime Dunaway, who can be reached at 214.560.4208 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Over the next week, neighborhood and homeowner association boards will hear directly from her about further collaboration.
Let us know your questions, and take a minute to read how the races are shaping up so far:
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Lakewood/East Dallas.