- Yogurt — Whether Greek or traditional, yogurt can enhance your waistline. A Harvard study followed more than 120,000 people for a decade or longer and found that yogurt, of all the foods tracked, was most closely linked to weight loss.
- Black Beans — With an impressive 15 grams of protein per cup and no saturated fat, this is the ultimate figure-friendly protein source.
- Blueberries — Packed with antioxidants, a cup of blueberries has only 80 calories and 4 belly-filling grams of fiber.
- Oats — High in fiber, a half-cup of oats has 4.6 grams of resistant starch that boosts metabolism and burns fat.
- Chia Seeds — A true “superfood,” Chia seeds are packed with antioxidants, protein, and Omega 3-Fatty Acids. And they’re 40 percent fiber, making them them one of the best sources of fiber in the world.
Diet by Design-Casa Linda is a wellness boutique, located across from Highland Park Cafeteria in Casa Linda Shopping Center. Owner Dr. Harvey Davisson of the Davisson Clinic has been helping people lose weight in Dallas for over 45 years.
Diet by Design-Casa Linda offers many different approaches to dropping pounds. They offer B-12 and SlimShot injections, a medically-supervised hCG weight loss program, hypnosis for weight loss, smoking cessation, and other goals, and herbal and prescription appetite suppressants.
Click to sign up for the Advocate's weekly news digest and be the first to know what’s happening in Lakewood/East Dallas.